So you have had your IEP now what?
Are you working on IEP goals at home too?
Need some help integrating those goals into your every day life?
IEP Home Integration
My specialty is integrating all the important skills your child needs for success in life into your every day routine. Skills practiced and learned at school don’t necessarily get carried over into every day life and school is only one path to learning. Home life and life experiences are the other paths.
I like to take a holistic approach so your child can be successful in life where ever life takes them. This means it is very important to make sure all skills are practiced in all environments. Because of my sister having Down syndrome I saw how important it was for her to use her skills in many environments. And as a teacher I have seen children progress faster when parents are working at home on the IEP goals as well.
I know you are interested in your child’s success. Together we can make this happen.
I make IEP goals fun and easy to practice in this home based program. Let me come and help you integrate all the important skills your child needs for success in life and at school that don’t necessarily get carried over into home life.
Together we can lay the foundation for your child’s life and help them reach their highest potential.
I am here to support you and your family in a life with more educational opportunities and without adding more to your to do list.
How do I do this?
- I create a fun and easy home based program specifically for you and your family.
- Modifications to every day chores
- Finding skills in every day activities like cooking, cleaning etc.
- I create fun games and activities to work on IEP goals.
- Board, file folder, card games that work on academic and life skills
- Arts & craft activities that work on academic and life skills
- Fun for the entire family.
- We work together to make it work for you and your family based on your individual needs and life style.
I am here to support you and your family into a life with more educational opportunities and less overwhelm.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and your free 1hr consultation where we can discuss how I can support you and your family.